Thursday, May 28, 2009


I will be publishing information available when i dealt with this and found on net

How to get conveyence deed?I stay in a society where builder has ran away without handing oof completion certificate.We have formed our society by registering through lawyer.Now for conveyence deed we have applied to "SAHAUPANIBANDHAK KARYALAYA".Its more than a year we have submited documents and got the acknowledge of documents received.When checked with lawter we get the answer that Law has been passed in 2007 but PROCEDURE to get conveyence deed is not yet available with office.( which is supposed to be received from top).Law: I builder is not giving completion certificate, society members can get it done on their own if all agrees.What can be done to get CONVEYENCE DEED as early as possible

Infrastructure Improvement

Letter Sent to Rahul Gandhi

India being farmers Country, Majority of peoples business is Farming.Per my understanding during Britishers rule, they had done first time measurement of lands in India and fixed borders accordingly.Record is made on papers.That is the same record we use called (7/12, property record and so many).PROBLEM:Farmers in villages most of the time need to deal with these 7/12 and lot of dispute happen among ourselves due to improper or unavailabilty of record. To get this record for gov off( talathi or registrar office) farmer need to visit office n number of times,need to pay money to corrupt officers there.(Please refer article in sakal paper dated 28th may 09 TODAY "16 Talathis fired for Corruption in 1.5 year").Workers do not hesitate to give written letter that "Documents are not available". Where comman man will go?
SOLUTION:can new Govt. take initiative of measuring all lands state wise and keep the record online. With this all become easy.currently 7/12 are available online but not all the time.Companies like CDAC,Infosys,TCS will do this for cheap price.I can help to get this work for free with the help of these companies provided goverment supports this and approves it.
Avinash Raosaheb Shitole.village Kasarsai, Tal:Mulshi, Dist :Pune, Maharashtra